This blog dates back to January 9, 2013 which covered 6 things that you can make with plastic bottles.
Here’s what the blog’s content looked like:
While we should all use re useable water bottles, nevertheless, more than 1500 plastic water bottles are used every second in the United States. If you have some on hand, instead of trashing them, recycle. Better yet, here are some neat ways to re purpose and upcycle those empty plastic water bottles into crafts and such. Not only you upcycle, these are handy craft projects to keep kids busy during these winter months:
- Fun recycled owl containers from Pysselbolaget.se.
- Confetti launcher from Craft Berry Bush.
- Backyard bird feeder from Spoonful.
- Cool crowns, from Paper, plate and plane.
- Greenhouse from Spoonful.
- String lights by using Christmas lights and empty plastic bottles, from Family Crafts.